Donations or Volunteer
Threads for Therapy consists of 2 channels:
1. Selling Threads for Therapy Merchandise online and in store to people who want to advocate & represent the brand and financially contribute to kids in therapy (physical, occupational, speech, music, and art).*because we are a new business, we will start with speech & occupational and move into physical, music and art therapy - all therapies will begin in 2017.
2. Used and new kids clothing (books, toys, and accessories) at an actual brick and mortar store- The brick and mortar store will be used to schedule therapy, play groups hosted by therapists in the store and through Threads for Therapy and it's partners.
Threads for Therapy Mission:
Threads for Therapy is a brand that is committed to selling used children's and women's clothing and TFT merchandise. A portion of sales will go towards providing free therapy (physical, speech and occupational therapy) / play based sessions hosted by therapists, via clinics, & other third party organizations that are committed to help children with developmental delays.
Ways You can get involved:
1. Become a Threads for Therapy Rep. Purchase Threads for Therapy’s Merchandise online or in store. Take photos in TFT Merchandise, share, tag, post on social media.
2. Get your company, school, organization buy Threads for Therapy Merchandise, host clothing drives for gently used children's clothing
3. Volunteer your skills to help formalize the company - email resume's to email@example.com
4. Find donors that will provide seed money to get the company up and going
5. Refer any therapists, learning & behavioral specialists, companies, web developers, app developers, designers, marketing, photographers, bloggers, videographers, investors, and any other resources that Hunter's Threads could benefit from
6. Become a partner. Your logo will be on the Threads for Therapy website and partners are committed to representing the brand and contributing financially. For more information on how to become a partner, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Like & rate Threads for Therapy on social media and follow, tag, post, share Threads for Therapy on Instagram, FB, Twitter #threadsfortherapy
8. Join our mailing list.
Thank you for your support,
Michelle, Jody, Hunter and Isla
CITY ACADEMY, 232 JONES STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA